SPIRITUALLY INCLUSIVE MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING
Some of our therapists have training in spiritual/religious counseling and can use this approach when clients request it. Pastoral counseling incorporates a client’s spiritual resources and religious beliefs into the counseling sessions.
A PASTORAL COUNSELING SESSION:
Our therapists are trained in a wide variety of therapeutic modalities and use the most appropriate method to fit your needs and goals.
Our services are:
- Culturally sensitive for people of various racial and cultural groups.
- Spiritually sensitive for people from a wide variety of religious and spiritual traditions.
- Affirming of diverse gender identifies and sexual orientation.
- Culturally sensitive for people who are deaf and hard of hearing including use of American Sign Language.
Concerns People Often See Us For:
- Issues of life meaning
- Living up to personal values
- Living up to community values
- Spiritual distress
- Religious or spiritual wounds
- Spiritual dimensions of current life struggles
- Clergy Struggles
- Church or congregation conflict
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Spiritual Direction
- Clergy couple issues