Rev. Dr. Lynn Acquafondata innovatively guides congregations in managing conflict or transition, overcoming trauma, or strengthening a healthy system. This work moves congregations into a vibrant and healthy future by improving communication, developing skills to manage tension and conflict effectively, and enhancing relational strengths.
As a congregational consultant Rev. Dr. Acquafondata
- Leads on-site processes to resolve issues of conflict, trauma or transition in congregations
- Presents workshops for clergy, churches and other congregations
- Teaches clergy continuing education classes in person and on-line
- Provides one on one clergy coaching
- Provides programming for leadership retreats for churches and congregations