concerns individuals often see us for:
- Relationship Stress
- Job/Career Stress
- Traumatic Experiences
- Trouble with appetite or sleep
- Sexual Issues
- Anger outbursts
- Abusive histories
- Unable to cope
- Emotional Stress from Chronic Health Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Motivation & Performance Issues
If you're not sure we work with your issue, contact us and find out!
how does it work?
Individual therapy involves you and a therapist meeting one-on-one, usually once a week for an hour to start, and then maybe every other week for a while. At first, the therapist will ask you questions about yourself, who and what are involved in your life, and what's concerning you right now. Then you and the therapist will create some goals for your counseling together.
As therapy progresses, you and your therapist will work together to first help you cope better, and then to heal, grow, and change the deeper layers of things that are keeping you stuck in your life.
Our therapists are highly trained and each has their own specialties. We work with many of the issues with which you may be struggling (see left). We keep very up-to-date with helpful approaches (see right) and we collaborate with each other as needed so that we can offer you the absolutely best care possible.
Give us a call. We are really looking forward to meeting you.
Fees for individual therapy
- Fees range from $40-$120 a session depending on income and therapist.
- Some out-of-network insurance benefits may be available.
- For more information about rates and insurance, please click here to visit our page.
APPROACHES WE USE AS APPROPRIATE FOR YOU:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Family Systems
- Somatic Experiencing
- Trauma-focused CBT (TF-CBT)
- Grief Work